I’m not a big guac person. Avocados always seemed like an alien life form to me, with their rubbery shells, giant pits, and greasy interiors. Guacamole does have it’s place though and I like to cut it with equal parts sour cream.
- 2 medium avocados
- juice from 1 half of a lime
- 1 third cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 quarter cup of finely chopped red onion
- 1 and half teaspoons of salt
- 1 half a clove of chopped garlic
Combine two avocado innards with lime juice and stir in onion, cilantro, salt, and garlic. Stir it up until fairly smooth with lumps of avocado still present.