My second sandwich, the Spicy Turkey Bacon. Cost about $25 to make and weighed about 4.5 pounds. Pictures didn’t turn out as well, I seem to have developed bloom lighting in my kitchen. Actually I think I got bacon grease on the lens. Dustin tried this sandwich out (he likes things spicy) and gave it his approval.
- 1 loaf of french bread, buttered and toasted in the oven.
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with TABASCO Sauce mixed in.
- 1 pound of smoked turkey breast, slightly fried in bacon grease.
- 14 thick strips of bacon
- 1 green pepper sliced and seared briefly in a pan
- 1 red pepper sliced and seared briefly in a pan
- freshly ground chipotle chili seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices of Pepper Jack cheese.