My first prototype, this is the Italian Sausage Sandwich.
It is an Italian sausage sandwich the ingredients cost about $25 and it weighed about 4 pounds when completed. It’s not as big or “extreme” as some sandwiches I have seen online, but it turned out very well.
– 1 loaf of garlic bread (3/4 cup of melted butter, tablespoon of olive oil and Emeril’s Garlic Parmesan Essence)
– 15oz marinara sauce
– 4 Italian sausages about 3.5 oz each
– 2 cloves of garlic, caramelized
– half a yellow onion, caramelized
– about half a cup grated Parmesan
– about 30 slices of pepperoni
– 8oz of fresh mozzarella
– spicy Italian herb seasoning