A man can only go so long until the spontaneous urge to make a sandwich overtakes him. It started with a breakfast trip to the best bakery in town, Petit Chat Village Bakery. After having one of their amazing croissants I bought a fresh Tuscan loaf and had it sliced. It look great for grilling so I fired up the grill and made some grilled chicken and roasted a red bell pepper (which was surprisingly easy.)
I brought the food inside and used the electric grill I got for my birthday to make a panini. It was delicious.
- Two slices of Petit Chat Tuscan Loaf
- One boneless skinless chicken breast, seasoned, grilled and sliced
- A slice of Provolone cheese
- A slice of Colby Jack “Marble” Cheese
- Half a roasted red bell pepper
- a spread of Stephen’s Gourmet Fry Sauce
because sometimes you want to mix it up from the usual mayo.