I decided to clean out my fridge a bit today and found various meats and toppings. Not enough to make a full blown extreme sandwich, but if I combined them together I could make something interesting on the fly. The results was an ugly, mean sandwich that was very tasty.
- Sliced turkey breast with pepper.
- Two slices of deli roast beef loaf
- Chunks of a breast from a rotisserie chicken with paprika
- One slice of cheap deli ham loaf
- A slice of onion grilled in a little butter with a clove of diced garlic
- Some Tilamook shredded cheddar cheese
- Two slices of whole wheat bread, buttered
- A little mayo