Oh man, I am feeling the after effects of this one. It was almost too much. I decided to venture into the world of hamburgers, and of course I had to over do it.
I have heard much debate and anger over calling a burger a sandwich, and I do agree that the phrase “hamburger sandwich” doesn’t sound right. However, They are close enough to the sandwich family (perhaps same genus?) to be featured here on the site.
– Two sesame onion kaiser rolls
– Four home made flame broiled hamburgers (seasoned with Johnny Salt and pepper)
– Four slices of Velveeta
– Four slices of Tillamook medium cheddar
– about 10 seasoned steak fries
– gobs of homemade special sauce