Chili may be second greatest condiment ever, second only to bacon. Combine it with lots of cheese and it is near perfection. I decided to make another sloppy sandwich, but it was delicious. Seriously, I had to go wash my hands twice while eating this thing.
- 1 potato hamburger bun
- half pound lean ground chuck, made into a smash burger
- A slice of cheddar cheese
- 1 can of Stagg Country Brand Chili
- 1 hot dog bun
- 1 Hebrew National beef frank. (my favorite hot dog)
- about six ounces of shredded Tilamook Cheddar
- half a red onion, diced thick.
Garnished with some oven baked crinkle cut fries, seasoned with paprika.