Sheesh, I need to come up with shorter names for these creations. Maybe I will call it a Buffalo Debbie, because I was introduced to Blue Cheese and Bacon stuffed burgers at Debbie’s house.
The buffalo sauce aspect was something I wanted to try a few months ago, and I finally got around to it. I decided to combine it with these great burgers which I cooked on the barbecue grill. Thankfully, I got it all cooked before the bees attacked. Stupid bees.
- About 1/2 pound sirloin burger, divided into two quarter pound patties
- Couple tablespoons blue cheese crumbles inside the two patties
- About 1 to 1 and a 1/2 strips of crumbled bacon, cooked crispy and put with the cheese inside
- Hamburger bun, toasted on the grill
- Buffalo wing sauce (1 part melted butter to two parts Franks Red Hot Sauce)
- Two grilled chicken breast tenders, seasoned with paprika and Jonny Salt then tossed in the Buffalo sauce
- Couple tablespoons of mayo, mixed with about a table spoon of Buffalo sauce
- Leaf of green leaf lettuce