It’s been too long since my last extreme sandwich, so I decided this weekend another one was due. Tri-tip is one of my favorite cuts of steak, and I have been wanting to make steak fingers, so I started there. I don’t drink beer, but a friend had left one in the back of my fridge, so I used it to make a beer batter, the carbonation gives the breading body and the beer adds a unique flavor.
I also added sauteed bell peppers and mozzarella sticks Normally I would hand make the cheese sticks, but I guess I was feeling lazy.
I put it all on a roasted garlic boule, I looked up boule, and I guess it just means ball in french. I toasted it with a little olive oil and it made a good foundation for the sandwich.
- Roasted Garlic Boule loaf, sliced in half and brushed with olive oil and toasted with Emerils Garlic Parmesan Essence
- A healthy dose of A1 Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce
- Beer battered tri-tip steak, sliced diagonally and coated with a mixture of with Pride of the West Batter Mix and Hornsby’s Crisp Apple Hard Cider Beer
- Half a sliced Green Bell Pepper
- Half a sliced Orange Bell Pepper
- Half a sliced Red Bell Pepper
- About 8 Farm Rich Cheese Sticks