My third sandwich and the first one that I made with the help of my charcoal grill. Again, the ingredients worked out to about $25 and it weighed about 4.5 pounds. Del and Dustin both liked the sandwich.
- 1 loaf of italian bread, buttered and broiled.
- 10 ounces of Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 2 twelve ounce sirloin steaks, marinated in Stubbs Spicy BBQ, grilled to medium rare over charcoal, and then sliced diagonally.
- 1 yellow onion’s worth of home made onion rings
- 4 slices of Kansas City bacon
- 6 slices of provolone cheese