So I’ve wanted to do a traditional sub for a long time, but of course I couldn’t wimp out on it. I combined seven different deli meats for this giant extreme sandwich and it was great.
I’ve been trying to improve the quality of my food pictures for this blog, and I think I did make it look a little better even with my very modest camera. I poured in a ton of incandescent light and then did some post processing with some help from online friends. I hope these pictures make the food more appetizing.
The Layers of the sandwich from bottom to top:
- bottom of the french bread
- green leaf lettuce
- A combo of Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and Special Balsam Vinegar from the Oil & Vinegar Store.
- Large deli pepperoni sliced from Huckleberries
- Fresh mozzarella
- salami from Egger’s Meats
- baloney from Egger’s Meats
- Sliced Red Onion
- Some awesome pastrami also from Egger’s Meats
- Yellow Mustard
- More Green Leaf Lettuce
- Real ham from Egger’s Meats
- Cheddar Cheese
- Roast Beef
- Turkey (real turkey breast not processed turkey loaf!)
- Alfalfa sprouts
- smoked garlic mayonaisse
- top of the french bread, then some more oil and vinegar sprinkled on the whole thing